Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hannah!


I still have a hard time believing my baby is 5! I remember so well the night Superman and I learned we would be parents. And the scares I had during my pregnancy. And the sleepless nights. And . . . I could go on and on. But 5? Really?!

When we began planning her birthday celebration, it was supposed to be small and intimate. What we had NOT counted on was that at 5, she has friends. And she wants those friends to be a part of her celebration. So, our small and intimate celebration turned out to be big and fun :-) She had a blast!


They have NEVER let me down on designing a beautiful cake!!!
From left to right: Dallas, Serriah, Chloe, Hannah, Makenna
NOW you know why it's always so noisy at my parent's house :-)

From left to right: Aubrey, Chloe, Hannah, Taylor, Bryan (not pictured: Sam)
And THAT'S why it's always so noisy when we all get together at MeMe & PaPa's house :-)
Avery + Chloe = BFF
I love these two girls!

Hannah got TONS of great gifts but of COURSE the grandparents always pick the best things!

Grandma and Grandpa got the bike.
Hannah was excited because she has been outgrowing hers - her knees have been hitting the handlebars when she has ridden it this summer.
And MeMe and PaPa got her the camera. She's been saving her money for this, so now she gets to pick something else to spend those dollars on! She is such a photographer . . . she is following in her daddy's footsteps. She's not half bad, either!
After all the festivities, here is what I saw on the way to church . . . such a diva and only 5 years old. I think Superman and I have our work cut out for us with this one! (yes, that is lip gloss in her hand)




No comments:

Post a Comment