Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Day Outing

Like most working parents, Superman and I have to wait for the weekends or holidays to have "day dates" with our kiddos. What stinks about that is so does every other working parent so the "fun" places are crowded. On Labor Day, it was no different but we decided we didn't care and took the girls to the zoo. We didn't care how crowded it was - we were going to have a fun day at the zoo! And fun we had :-) Here are some pics to sum it up . . .

Right now, they are at the ages where they love each other!

But Chloe's not as sure about water - she's kinda girly

Hannah on the other hand LOVES the water!

Trying to tell sissy "it's okay, c'mon in!"

And although daddy is a real photographer, mommy is the blog photographer so I'm rarely seen in my own blog . . .


Except when I make Superman take a pic of me with my girls! I love those 2 faces. They make my smile big and bright :-)



1 comment: