Saturday, July 3, 2010

So, the rain couldn't stop THIS party!

Chloe's party was SUPPOSED to be a fun time playing in the water . . . . sprinklers, water balloons, etc. However, God had other plans.

But that didn't stop our party! The day started out like any other.



Then, after a "quick trip" to the store (1st weekend of the month, holiday weekend and POURING rain) to pick up the cake and a few other items, I got home with just 45 minutes to get myself ready and fix the girls's hair. I think I cleaned up mighty nice, though! :-)




Now, I was really nervous about the cake because the bakery I ALWAYS use was closed for vacation all week. But, my back-up plan paid off. The cake was great and pretty cute, too :-)


Then, Superman grilled the hot dogs



While I took some pics of the birthday girl


THEN, family and friends decided to join in on the fun. Hot dogs and chips followed by cake and popsicles!










THEN the presents . . .


Yes, that's a quad . . . THANKS grandma and grandpa . . .





Clean up wasn't too bad, either. All in all . . . party was a success! I'm so grateful for family and friends who love my baby girl. I just still can't believe she is going to be 2 in just a few days!!!

1 comment:

  1. The party was fun! Can't wait to eat our popsicles!

    ReplyDelete