Monday, June 21, 2010

Meet the Narrator

So, I haven't taken the time to introduce you to the characters. But we started on a special day so I wanted to pay honor where it was due :-) Now, it's time to get to know the people you will be reading about. We'll start tonight with the narrator (that would be me).




Now, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Tabitha and I have had many titles in my life. I started life as "daughter". Next, I became "sister". Then, my most important title came next . . . "Christian" (we'll talk more about this in time). Next was "nurse". Then came "wife", then "mom," then "sister" again (I'm sure we'll talk more about that at some point too!), and finally "mom" again. Throughout those additions, there are also several times I became "friend" along the way. Here are some pics of me with special people in my life ...





WOW! That was exhausting! And the bad thing is . . . I know there are more pics I would have liked to include but well, I just don't have them all in my library!

So, you know who I am now. And you've seen me with people that are important to me. Now . . . a little more ABOUT me.

My family means the world to me. My husband, John loves me for me! My girls, Hannah and Chloe, light up my life! My parents are awesome - their love and support have brought me to where I am today. My brother, Joshua, has a more advanced degree than I do but the best part of him is his wife, Emily :-) My other siblings, Dallas, Makenna and Serriah, brought more adventure to our lives when they joined our family. I have several family members by marriage who I love very much. I have been blessed with IN-laws (as opposed to many peoples claim to have OUT-laws) who treat me as if I've belonged to them my entire life! I love my church family and thank God for the ability to worship at Rancho Village Baptist Church.

I love to sing. Especially if I am singing in worship and praise of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! I enjoy working as a nurse in an OB/Gyn clinic. I love to get together to play games with family and/or friends. I enjoy watching movies and my favorite TV shows are on HGTV :-) well, other than Private Practice! When it's football season, I cheer for the Sooners! I love to help my husband with photo shoots (check his work out at JDM Designs by clicking here). The list could go on and on but you would probably get tired of reading if there were much more ;-)

The rest of this week - unless anything extremely exciting happens - will bring the rest of the characters to light. I'm sure more will be added along the way, but the main players, I think you need to know. Tomorrow night . . . a peek into my wonderful husband!










2 comments:

  1. Alright, you may have to give a quick blogger lesson! Love your collage! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson? You're the one that taught me how to move my pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete