Saturday, June 19, 2010

A New Adventure

So, my best friend (God bless her) started a blog this week. Funny, I've always thought about it but never put any effort into it. I'm sorta competitive though so when John said "so, are you going to blog about how good a husband I am?" I almost responded "when you're a good husband" but thought that was a little harsh :-) So, instead, I decided "You know what, I can do this!"



Today, I'm sitting in Labor & Delivery working a 12 hour shift. We've had a total of 2 patients that took less than 2 hours total patient care. So, what better time to start than now? Well, when I have access to my pics and more things to talk about. But there's plenty of time for that. Plus, it will keep you wanting for more!

P/S - John is a GREAT husband <3

1 comment:

  1. It's on! Just kidding. No better way than for our families to keep up with us! Maybe our blogs will intertwine from time to time. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete